Shungite Semi-sphere – 35mm
We are delighted to offer you a new exciting addition to our product range – electrodes made out of SHUNGITE.
“Shungite cures, rescues, purifies, heals, protects, normalizes, restores and even stimulates the growth. Amazing rock: it kills and devours anything that harms people and other living beings, and concentrates and restores all that is good. The scholars who have studied shungite in one voice declare, it is a miracle! ”From the book by A. Doronina “Shungite – the stone-savior”
Shungite is a natural mineral of unusual composition and structure, an ancient rock formation that is said to be 2 billion years old. It is extracted only in Russian region of Karelia and has unique healing and purifying properties.
Shungite receives its healing power from one of its elements, fullerenes – a globular hollow molecule consisting of several dozens of carbon atoms. Fullerenes, getting in our body, behave as the most powerful and most long-acting antioxidant as a means to fight free radicals.
• a natural antioxidant that can increase human immunity with regards to many serious illnesses and suppress the development of many allergic diseases;
• a sorbent, purifying air and water from many organic and inorganic compounds and from excess of free radicals;
• a catalyst, which ensures decomposition of organic substances sorbed and restoration of the sorption properties;
• a carrier of wide range of microelements and biologically active substances, intensifying biological processes in the bodies of human beings and animals;
• a material actively interacting with electromagnetic fields of different nature (anthropogenic high-frequency, solar, geopathogenic, biofields) and neutralizing their negative impact.
Imagine adding these healing properties to the healing powers of SCENAR! The electro-conductivity of shungite makes it possible.
Unfortunately, shungite is a really difficult stone to work with, due to its fragility. The manufacturing process results in a lot of wasted material (see the picture on the left). As a result of that (and of the uniqueness of the stone as such), the electrodes turn out pretty pricy – but THEY ARE WORTH IT!
|Dimensions||7 × 6 × 3 cm|